SAM, AD & SAD – B2B Tech Campaigns
Exceptional SAM’s AD’s & SAD’s required to strategically advise top tier technology clients on pan European campaigns.
Based in central London, our client is an independent, award winning, and results-driven agency with excellent international reach. They work with an exciting cross section of clients including world leading technology brands, instantly recognisable household names, innovative cutting edge clients and emerging lifestyle brands. The firm are renowned for always delivering strategic and creative campaigns; working on an exciting range of projects from building awareness for B2B tech brands and launching iconic and disruptive tech, to promoting healthy living, making sense of science and education, to tapping into consumer mind-sets and contemporary cultures in fashion, leisure and FMCG.
Due to sustained company growth and client wins, these roles are seen as a key hires and will be strategically advising prominent technology clients. Managing a team of between 2-4 people, this exceptional opportunity will offer the opportunity to deliver innovative integrated B2B projects across the UK and European markets; building awareness for tech brands in cloud, enterprise, software, big data, security, and storage.
- Experienced in managing and advising B2B tech clients
- Strategic, analytical thinker with the initiative to see a programme through from start to finish
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences and routes to market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly commercially astute and decisive
- Confident networker
- Strong team leader with the ability to be hands on, lead by example and inspire junior team members
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience managing senior client relationships for technology clients on B2B campaigns. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations, be commercially astute and have the ability to manage multiple work streams while effectively coordinating juniors and delivering excellent client service. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.