Burlington Media Group, Research and CRM Intern
Six-month role, potentially renewable/upgrading to full time
Burlington Media Group is a B2B online media, magazine publishing and conferences/events business based in Mortlake, SW14.
We focus on the legal industry and run websites and social media groups/communities with thousands of members, publish print/digital monthly B2B magazines, weekly email newsletters and more, carry out research and produce and publish reports, and operate conferences and networking events across the country.
Primary areas of work
- Research the legal market - both the businesses in play and the decision makers within them
- Scour the internet and make lots of calls to find out about contacts and businesses, and load that information into our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Produce data content for publication in our industry-leading magazines
- Learn to query and report from our CRM to deliver useful information to the business
- Help with collecting and verifying subscriber/audience data for magazines
- Help research speakers and delegates for our conferences
Who you’ll learn from
- Editorial staff - we have three editorial staff working on magazines, reports and supplements to quiz and learn from
- Conference producers - we have three conference people who do extensive research and content production jobs
- Digital marketing - we have internal skills and staff working on website management, SEO, social media and email marketing whose brains you can pick
- Our people have years of experience to learn from every role in sales and marketing, journalism, content production, publications and conferences
What kind of person do we need?
- Curious and proactive
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good intuition and initiative
- Great spelling/grammar - because GIGO
- A will to work hard and go the extra mile
- Preferably skills/experience using the following systems/software
- MS Excel
- SPSS programmes
- Access/similar database systems
- £10,920-14,625, age dependant, pro rata
- Hours of work 9-5:30 daily inc 1 hour lunch
- Possibility of season ticket loan, repaid monthly
- 10 days paid holiday per six-month working period
Find out more about us
Us on Twitter:
How to apply
Apply by completing the application form below with a CV and short letter explaining why we should take you on to Rupert Collins-White, Creative Director, Burlington Media Group.
About Burlington Media Group
Burlington Media Group is a B2B online media, magazine publishing and conferences/events business based in Mortlake, SW14, focusing on the legal business services audience - that is, those employed by law firms/legal services companies not generally engaged in providing frontline legal services.
Our audience is finance, HR, IT, marketing and BD, knowledge management, general management and operations and risk/compliance, facilities etc, and well as senior managing lawyers.
We operate a website, publishes two print/digital monthly B2B magazines, curate several social media groups/communities with thousands of members, publish weekly email newsletters, operate conferences throughout the year, carry out research and produce reports - and do much more besides.
Apply for Burlington Media Group, Research and CRM Intern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly