Telegraph Media Group, Beauty Editor
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced writer and editor to join the Telegraph as a Beauty Editor.
You will work closely with the Beauty Director in creating content across all of the Telegraph’s output. The Lifestyle department consists of the Magazines, Fashion, Luxury and Beauty, Features and Weekend supplements teams, producing high quality content across all platforms.
- Reporting to the Beauty Director to help in delivering beauty strategy, including the website strategy and delivering new revenue opportunities in conjunction with the commercial team.
- Writing, commissioning and editing online beauty content to fulfil digital targets.
- Writing, commissioning and editing beauty content across all print platforms.
- Directing beauty shoots for Stella, ST and Luxury magazines where relevant.
- Contributing to the beauty presence across Telegraph social media channels.
- Liaising with the central video team to film and commission for video franchises where relevant.
- Liaising with PRs, developing external relationships, attending events and press days.
- Deputising for Beauty Director in their absence.
Specific requirements & skills
- Significant relevant experience of beauty writing in national publications.
- Excellent editing skills.
- Beauty shoot experience.
- Must have an interest in and knowledge of key beauty events, brands, PR, writers, beauty photographers, bloggers and websites.
- Able to adhere to quick and strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of content management systems and social media tools.
Click 'Apply' now.