Senior Account Manager International PR Agency
Job Title: Senior Account Manager Financial Services PR
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
About The Financial Services PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join their highly respected and hugely knowledgeable Financial Services PR team in a fantastic office located moments from the West End of London
This agency is was formed approximately 4 years ago and has grown into a specialist in Financial Services and Financial PR who are in the need for an Account Manager who has specific working knowledge of working with Asset Management and Wealth Management Clients as well as wider Financial Services PR. As a Senior Account Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
This Financial Services PR Company deal with large scale and sensitive clients including large and well-known asset and wealth management clients and Governments
This Financial Services PR agency have a team ethic that is inclusive, friendly, collaborative and hard-working who all enjoy quarterly socials and an open bar each Friday for all staff. Training and progression are paramount and due to being multi-disciplined, you will have the chance to learn about many sectors of PR outside of Financial Services.
About The Senior Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Financial Services PR environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager:
* Pitch effectively and with confidence to high level journalists
* Assist in the drafting of New Business pitches and deliver to clients where required
* Write engaging and comprehensive releases and be a key influencer on the team
* You will proactively establish chances to collaborate with other departments to maximise the team's outreach with clients
* Manage many clients and projects at one time and be confident in dealing with Senior Staff both clients side and agency side
If you are currently an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with a passion for Financial Services PR and the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Media Communications company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Manager:
* A good working knowledge of Financial Services
* Agency Side experience in Financial Services with approximately 3 years in the field
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
* Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.