FTI Consulting, Director | Strategic Communications - Digital / Online Reputation Management
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 4,600 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and contributing to history-making engagements, read on.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Strategic Communications division of FTI Consulting (NYSE; FCN) is one of the world’s largest strategic business and financial communications consultancies; with over 700 people in more than 25 key markets. FTI works with some of the world’s leading companies throughout the UK and around the world, to provide expert advice to address their most pressing communications and business challenges.
Our growing Digital team operates as a specialist hub for digital communications in EMEA and is staffed by a team of consultants with industry experience of consumer, corporate and financial communications. The team runs an active portfolio of multi-sector brands and partners with teams and clients to provide a wide range of online reputation management services.
Our experience includes working with clients aiming to take their first steps into digital, alongside more mature social business looking to lead their sector with game-changing content strategies.
We are seeking a highly motivated Director with experience and strong interest in data analytics to join our team in London, hit the ground running and help contribute to and continue its success.
- Deliver to Clients. We are seeking a skilled operator who can provide clients with exemplary advice and experience, including sharing accurate data and insights. You will be capable of counselling in a confident manner, building trust and strong relationships. You will be able to evidence relationship-building with clients in your previous agency experience.
- Build the Business. The candidate will be required to identify, generate and lead new business pursuits in and outside the firm, in addition to maintaining successful relationships with existing clients. You will have a track record in new business activity, including preparing succinct and high-impact pitches and responses, and leading meetings.
- Team Involvement. You will manage junior team members as part of a matrix and will have responsibility for key individuals as part of our coaching programme. As a client and account leader you will be responsible for communicating effectively to both junior and senior members of the team, managing resource effectively.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent)
- Relevant Communications experience either in-house or agency side
- Proven track record in delivering successful programmes for clients
- Proven ability and a strong interest in data analysis, including but not limited to social media and web analytics
- Ability to covey complex data and analysis, translating data into actionable points in non-technical language
- Proficiency in social listening tools (i.e. Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr), as well as Google Analytics
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capability
- Strong media relations skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI Consulting and client organisations
- Time management and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to work effectively within a busy team
- Takes a pragmatic and ‘can do’ approach
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
Apply by completing the application form below.
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for FTI Consulting, Director | Strategic Communications - Digital / Online Reputation Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly