Healthcare Associate Editor, Industry Dive - DC
We're Industry Dive, and we're on the cutting edge of business media.
We're looking for bright and creative journalists who are excited to quickly grow their digital journalism skills and gain deep knowledge of the healthcare sector.
Sharp writing, reporting and editing skills are a must. We’re looking for candidates with a keen understanding of the value of curation, headlines, quick takes, and a desire to write longer trend pieces.
You won't be cranking out endless quarterly reports or talking to the usual suspects here. You'll get a chance to help own a product and use all your tools. You'll travel to industry events. You'll interview newsmakers. You'll work in an innovative newsroom that gives you the freedom to show your creative side.
The position reports to the managing editor.
General requirements for the position:
- A proven track record of writing, reporting and editing skills
- A passion and aptitude for healthcare news
- An ability to interpret and analyze key business trends
- Deadline-oriented time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or similar field
- Experience in business and/or healthcare journalism is strongly preferred
Apply by completing the application form below.