WGSN, Consumer Insights Editor
Looking for a home where your passion and insight for understanding how our lives are changing can truly have impact? Somewhere you can develop your research, writing and thinking at a deeper level?
Our Consumer Insight Editor role offers a place where your creativity will be celebrated and where you will be shaping the future of the lifestyle industries, providing actionable market intelligence across multiple demographics and regions.
Can you filter the trends from the trendy? Our reports are as unique and diverse as our team, and range from tracking global generational attitudes to plotting the future of leisure and sustainability. If something is impacting future consumers, we’re covering it.
You can expect from this role:
- The challenge of creating consumer reports and analysis, which identify the changing attitudes and behaviours impacting lifestyles now and in the future, as well as researching and producing presentations, videos and podcasts across the beauty, food & beverage, fashion, travel and wellness sectors
- To work collaboratively with colleagues who are dedicated to building a content area which feeds both the creative and commercial needs of its customers
- An inspiring environment where expectations are high but also where creativity and collaboration nurture your career development
Desired Skills and Experience
What you will need to bring to WGSN:
- An authoritative and engaging writing style, together with compelling visual literacy, which will enable you to build compelling reports that deliver clear, actionable insights
- A passion and talent for creating future-facing, in-depth research and analysis, with a highly-tuned critical filter
- The ability to accurately identify the shifts influencing the global lifestyle industries and interpret their future impacts on experience design product development and customer engagement
- Strong editing, organisation, communication and collaboration skills to enable you to work within an international team, and also ensure a consistent standard of excellence across reports, presentations and all other forms of content
- The confidence and empathy to present to WGSN’s diverse client base and communicate relevant and actionable insights
- The experience to take ownership of assignments, manage projects, prioritise diverse workloads and provide informal support to other team members when needed
- A real desire to build WGSN’s reputation and success
Click 'Apply' now.