Food Spark, Food Trends Editor / Deputy Editor
Are you a passionate foodie with a flair for writing clean, punchy, engaging copy? William Reed is looking for a talented journalist to help shape Food Spark, its brand new food trends content platform.
Working closely with the Editor, the Deputy will have a varied role including:
- Spotting the latest food trends and generating copy ideas specific for the Food Spark audience
- Creating concise and clean content at source that’s wringing with the Food Spark tone
- Interviewing industry experts and leading lights from across the food sector
- Keeping up to date on industry developments from a business and legislation point-of-view
- Commissioning and editing contributors to create relevant, on-brand content
- Representing Food Spark at restaurant opening and industry events
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with PRs and industry experts
- Supporting social media output
What we’re looking for?
- A talented and bright journalist with exceptional writing skills and proven experience
- A passion for food innovation, restaurants and eating out
- Previous digital media experience
- Social media skills
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work on a newly created service and produce engaging content
- You will be at the forefront of the food industry, researching trends and innovation
- Supportive working environment
- William Reed is a global company with numerous market leading brands and is continually looking at news ways to innovate and evolve.
Please send your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below.