Newsweek, Culture Reporter
Newsweek Media Group is looking to recruit a culture reporter.
The ideal candidate will have reporting experience, an excellent understanding of the arts and entertainment industries, and a big book of contacts within them.
They will also be able to write about culture - both high and low - in a smart way for a mass audience. A sense of humour is also important. The successful applicant will join a hardworking, friendly newsroom producing journalism read by millions of people every month.
This role is a full time position based in Canary Wharf, London.
- Write several stories every day
- Respond quickly to breaking news
- Produce quality and accurate copy
- Work to tight deadlines
- Source original content
- Develop ideas for exclusives
- Keep on top of culture trends
- A professional qualification in Journalism
- Experience in reporting
- Excellent understanding of culture
- Lots of industry contacts
- Knowledge of SEO and social media
- Stylish writing
Apply by completing the application form below.