Zest Media, Mid-Weight / Senior Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Mid- to Senior Weight Designer to build and develop their skills within this fast-growing publishing agency.
Working within the Production & Design team and directly reporting to the Art Director we are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, creative designer to support the design team across our wide portfolio of printed publications, web based products and various marketing and promotional activities.
Zest Media Group is a specialist publishing house and agency, dedicated to producing engaging content and design that targets high net worth audiences across the world, both in print and online platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excellent creativity in graphic design and typography
- Solid experience in magazine design and editorially focused work
- Ability to create accurate, print-ready artwork
- The ability to develop and work within brand guidelines
- Ability to work with own initiative and as part of a team when appropriate
- Able to share opinions and contribute effectively to creative briefings and meetings
- Strong ability to multitask and deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Ability to produce engaging page layouts working within house styles
- Ability to work across multiple magazines at once, with a variety of styles
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A good working knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A highly organised individual who is comfortable liaising with clients and internal stakeholders on a daily basis
- Highly creative individual with the drive and enthusiasm to improve and develop existing magazines
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Minimum 3yr experience in magazine designer function
Send CVs / Work Samples / Salary Expectations to Chris Couchman by completing the application form below.