The Insurance Insider, Senior Reporter
The Insurance Insider is looking for a journalist to join its award-winning editorial team in London as a Senior Reporter.
The role will offer an experienced reporter the opportunity to hone their skills at a highly respected and fast-growing magazine that covers the global insurance sector.
The Insurance Insider is a hard-hitting and fiercely independent news magazine based in London and New York that consistently breaks major news in its sector ahead of its competitors and the mainstream financial press, while providing intelligent analysis and insightful opinion to senior leaders in the industry.
The Senior Reporter will be on the frontline, hunting out and writing on-diary news, as well as developing a network of industry contacts so that they can contribute to the magazine’s culture of scoops.
The successful candidate will:
- be an experienced journalist with a news background, ideally with a B2B magazine
- be tenacious and resilient and has a genuine desire to break stories first
- have an aptitude for cultivating contacts and network-building
- be intellectually sharp and prepared to make a sustained effort to gain a sophisticated understanding of a complex market over and above that expected by most trade titles
- be able to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
- have excellent spoken and written English
- be numerate
- want to work collaboratively with the existing close-knit team rather than in competition with them
The Insurance Insider:
- is an award-winning title that is globally recognised as the leading title in the sector
- will have 11 dedicated journalists following recruitment in January, 5 in New York
- has grown subscription revenues 30% in the last year
- publishes online news, analysis and content online, via email and as PDFs
- is part of publishing house Euromoney, a London-listed company in the FTSE 250, with a major New York presence
Apply by completing the application form below.