Market/Pricing Reporters x 2
A global business information publisher is looking for 2 Market/Pricing Reporters to join its office in central London. The successful candidates will be responsible for assessing prices, writing news and commentary for a specific sector of the metals, minerals and mining markets. These are fantastic opportunities for two journalists with some experience to play key roles at the best-known pricing intelligence company in the metals and minerals markets.
- Identify and assess prices, capturing key market movements
- Produce concise, accurate and compelling market commentary and news stories in a timely fashion
- Discover prices to launch or promote, developing and maintaining a list of key contacts in the industry
- Represent the company at international events, meetings, etc.
- Play an active part in global and regional teams, also working with sales and events teams
Experience / skills required:
- Some experience in B2B journalism is required, ideally in commodities but this is not essential
- Pricing markets experience or exposure would be an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English; spoken Madarin skills would be a bonus for the Market Reporter role but is not required
- A strong interest in economics or commodities is desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.