hayu, Digital Production Coordinator
- On a daily basis, screen new ‘day & date’ content then prepare and edit semi-routine elements such as short shareable video clips, highlights, teases and features for both standalone use or inclusion in other projects.
- Assist in capturing and assembling production elements for teases and promotional assets.
- Assist in the creation of graphics to be used in a commercial capacity
- Generate ideas that can be told through a multimedia experience including interviews, GIFs, videos, etc.
- Work collaboratively with editorial, marketing and social team members to generate and execute ideas.
- On a weekly basis, review ‘extras’ produced by NBCU Lifestyle Networks and liaise with Operations to ensure selected content is then published to hayu.
- Ad-hoc administrative work as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in non-scripted content, preferably in production.
- Historical knowledge of NBCU produced reality content to include series like Keeping Up With the Kardashians and The Real Housewives franchises.
- Familiarity with processes and procedures of a digital content production department.
- Familiarity with server-based media and/or non-linear editing equipment.
- Experience using analytics tools and video content management systems
- An eye for detail and strong visual editing skills
Apply by completing the application form below.