Wallpaper*, Digital Editor
Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms.
By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
The Digital Editor is responsible for conceiving, creating, commissioning, posting, optimising and distributing content across wallpaper.com, social media and other products to meet agreed targets.
To increase visits and audience reach by producing authoritative, optimised and engaging content for the Wallpaper* digital platforms.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable success in planning, commissioning and writing effective content that attracts and retains site visitors
- Experienced at sub-editing/re-writing long-form copy for digital platforms
- Ability to work under pressure and turn around different types of content in short order, including news stories, visual stories, social media posts, long-form articles and video
- Demonstrable success in creating content that relevant audiences want
- Proven understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Creating search-friendly page titles, using keywords, effective intra-linking, optimised naming and captioning of images and videos. Writing effective meta descriptions
- Practical experience of using Google Analytics (and other internal and external tools) to measure onsite and offsite content performance and derive insight to improve website traffic
- Experienced in publishing to the web via digital content management systems.
- Commercially-minded and able to assist the sales team to win campaigns and special projects
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, energy and positivity
- Demonstrates initiative and common sense
- Demonstrates capacity and desire to learn
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team worker and communicator
- Excellent team player
- Experience working on a luxury lifestyle website (with a strong digital element)
- Have proven contacts and experience in the luxury markets
- To deliver or exceed the growth in website audience and support the sales team in delivery of budgeted revenues
- Be the central point of contact for Wallpaper* digital editorial
- To grow existing and forge new relationships with relevant partners
- Responsible for the quality and volume of all editorial copy, images and videos published on wallpaper.com
- To work with the Digital Director to create and deliver a digital Wallpaper* content plan to grow the number of visits to wallpaper.com and its reach beyond the website
- Writing, curating and publishing an agreed number of articles on a daily and weekly basis within budget
- Lead, manage, inspire and grow the network of contributors to Wallpaper* digital
- Set and enforce editorial standards for all Wallpaper* digital products, including headlines, social media messaging, body copy and sells
- Identify and test new content ideas, using insight derived from website analytics and other tools
- Support and assist with the provision of content and ideas to grow social media presence
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in digital content and use them to inform the content plan
Click 'Apply' now.