Law Society Gazette, Web Content Editor
What's in it for you:
- Work for the most widely read legal publication across the UK
- Join a dynamic team who are passionate about the issues they report on
- Build on your existing editorial and project management skills
As the web content editor you will be responsible for the publication of digital resources for the Law Society Gazette.
You will be editorially focused with the ability to proof read a high volume of articles each day as well as managing the Gazette's social media channels and taking ownership of the publication's website.
This is an exciting opportunity for a web content editor who has a keen interest in the legal sector.
What we're looking for:
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of the Defamation Act
Click 'Apply' now.