AV Magazine, Online / Social Media Editor
AV Magazine serves the world’s audio visual industry. In recent years it’s been transformed into a vibrant, multi line-of-business environment acting as a flagship for the industry and read by the market’s buyers and users.
Its loyal readers look to AV Magazine for leadership where breaking news, exclusive content and authoritative comment are concerned.
We’re now looking for an exceptional editorial person to work in our busy office in Croydon who can help us take AV Magazine’s online and social media channels to the next level.
Our ideal candidate will have experience:
- Writing for online media
- Managing and driving content across all social media platforms, understand analytics to increase engagement, site traffic, and support lead generation + other revenue generation initiatives for the sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage online news and video content
- Create and manage bulletins
- Provide ideas for content that will drive engagement and new revenue generation opportunities across digital platforms
- Ensure that social media techniques are focused to expand the AV brand, increase visibility among followers, and attract and engage new followers
- Work with SEO to measure the impact of social media campaigns and analyse, review and report on their effectiveness
- Deputise for editorial staff when required
- Use Google Analytics to assign value to social media traffic and analyse the highest value channels + segment the audience across a range of engagement metrics
- Use social media analytics to assess the brand’s reach and engagement across a range of platforms
Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a strong focus on content writing
- An excellent understanding of how Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and other major social media platforms work
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Experience of working with Wordpress (or similar) and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of working with SEO and digital service teams
- Strong Google Analytics experience
Please send your CV and supporting letter telling us why you’re the perfect candidate for interview to The Editor, Clive Couldwell, by completing the application form below.
10 December 2017