Instinctif Partners, Project Director - 10 Months Maternity Cover
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement.
We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
We’re looking for a Trailblazer; someone who is unafraid to come up with new ideas and suggest different approaches.
An individual who can Move fast, thrive in a busy and fast growing agency. Who looks outside of our business to identify trends and ideas that could work for us.
You’ll have the ability to Always Connect, build strong and effective relationships across all levels of the business both nationally and globally. As well as this you’ll be an external networker presenting Instinctif in the best way possible to the outside world.
Lastly, you’ll Keep it real. We pride ourselves on our work ethic and ability to work together as a team. We’re looking for someone who is fun and passionate and wants to build their career at one of the most exciting consultancies in the space.
We’re looking for a Project Director with experience of working in creative agencies to cover a ten months maternity leave opportunity.
This role will require a strong strategic thinker with an exceptional track record of programme managing large-scale engagement or marketing projects.
The individual will lead a small team of professional programme and production managers, who are responsible for delivering and providing project management support for multi media campaigns and for delivering large-scale events.
First and foremost they need to be a team player who is creative and collaborative in everything they do.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the production and project management team.
- Working with our financial business partner regarding utilisation, and ongoing monitoring of project margins.
- Active contribution within the UK management team to manage operational performance, drive process improvements and growing new business opportunities.
- Planning for resources on a week-by-week basis and beyond.
- Able to negotiate rates, fees and contract and payment terms for key vendors in line with company policy.
- Excellent budgeting and financial management skills.
- Management and development of relationships with key external vendors.
- Responsible for effectively estimating, managing costs and project expenditure, timescales and resource requirements.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring programs are tracked, supported and delivered on time to budget and to the highest possible standard.
- Excellent client handling skills with a proven track record of working with and influencing senior executives within large corporates.
- Able to proactively escalate risks & issues and facilitating dialogue that addresses any problems.
- Experience of digital and social media and how it can enhance campaign activity.
- Experience of leading large complex and global projects with multimedia components – including, creative, video, live events, online and print.
- Able to identify, assess and manage risk to ensure successful delivery of large-scale projects.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- A robust understanding of the production process for all communications deliverables e.g. video, events, creative, print, and online.
- Ability to facilitate collaboration, hand offs, and pickups between project deliverables with a solid understanding of interdependencies.
- A strong team player with the ability to lead a project team and take projects from conception through to flawless delivery.
- Responsible for supporting new business development activities.
- A strong track record of delivering innovative and creative ideas and ability to push new concepts / ideas through to execution.
- Experience of researching new technologies and ways of working.
- Ability to write clear scopes of work.
- Any other duties as required from time to time in order to fully deliver in your role.
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record of leading multi discipline teams.
- Experience of working with senior level/C-suite executives.
- Experience in a PR, Consultancy or other Agency environment would be an advantage.
- Business acumen with a strong understanding of an agency environment.
- English (fluent).
- Ideally degree educated.
- Project management qualifications (Prince or Agile).
- Outstanding leadership qualities, with the ability to gain trust and support from all levels.
- A pro-active individual who shows initiative and takes responsibility for their own decisions.
- A good team-player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate.
- An effective and well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing.
- An analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues.
- A well-organised planner who will follow rules and procedures when appropriate.
- An innovator who will thrive in a pressurised and dynamic environment and embraces change.
Click 'Apply' now.