Instinctif Partners, Qualitative Specialist (Level 4) - Automotive Focus
- Strategic Thinker
- A good variety of qualitative experience incl. ethnographic work, ideally a quantitative ‘non rejector’!
- The candidate would be expected to play a major part in the account for one of the business key accounts in the automotive sector and would be expected to have excellent client servicing skills
- Main focus is designing, running and driving projects day to day, conducting qualitative fieldwork and working with both more senior and junior people to deliver the insights
- 4+ years experience
- Strategic consultant as well as a researcher
- First class moderation skills including plenty of experience of focus group moderation (including viewed groups in front of senior clients) and ethnographic work
- Confident and assertive manner
- Excellent client handling skills, particularly in driving the client and projects (having the ability to influence in a collaborative way)
- Excellent attention to detail and project control skills
- Experience of a wide range of qualitative research methods
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage project teams (upwards and downwards)
- Main focus is moderation, running and driving projects day to day and working with both more senior and junior people to deliver the insights
- Proposal writing skills
- Good and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Team player (this is critical to fit in with Truth culture)
- Ambitious and committed
- Hardworking and flexible, especially in relation to fieldwork
- Enthusiastic and down to earth
- Deeply engrained common sense
- A positive, happy presence in the office
- Good sense of humour
We are interested in only top performers who are ambitious, driven and want to get ahead and make a real impact on the industry.
For this particular role, we’re looking for an individual with automotive experience, since the role will be closely aligned to one of our key accounts (an automotive client). Design research background is useful (but not a deal-breaker), and a love for cars highly desirable.
The role would entail a good deal of international travel (for fieldwork as well as client meetings) and the right candidate would need to be keen on – and comfortable with – international work.
Click 'Apply' now.