Man Bites Dog, Account Manager
Man Bites Dog is the specialist B2B marketing communications consultancy. We unleash marketing, public relations and business development to take your brand from ideas to leads.
Description of Vacancy:
We’re looking for a pedigree Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our growing pack in Brighton.
Man Bites Dog is a multi-award winning B2B marketing and communications consultancy.
We work with market leaders and challengers in the consulting, legal, financial services, technology, industrial and property sectors.
We’re proud to be strategic advisors to these fascinating companies – helping them develop creative PR programmes, integrated marketing campaigns and content that delivers commercial returns.
But we’re far from a traditional corporate agency. We dare to be different in how we do business and the kind of work we do. There’s no creative or commercial challenge too big for The Dogs.
We do interesting and inspiring work to be proud of and have built a collegiate culture based on hard work and good fun. It’s one of the reasons we win so many awards, and why our team choose to stay and grow with us.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Team management
- Client management
- Media and influencer relations
- High-level copywriting
- Supplier coordination
- Crisis communications
- Ideas and strategy
- New business responsibility
The key qualities we’re looking for in our new hound:
- A business enthusiast with at least three years’ experience in B2B marketing communications.
- An outstanding communicator - written and verbal.
- A PR and marketing expert with an excellent knowledge of the global news agenda and strong media & influencer relations skills.
- A solid understanding of the industry, sectors and business audiences (SMEs, mid-market and corporates).
- A trusted and responsive consultant able to solve problems (with senior support) and maintain and grow client relationships.
- A creative genius that with senior support and guidance can craft a compelling story, generate and evidence big ideas.
- A top-notch project manager able to work to objectives, targets, evaluate and report, meet deadlines and deliver results.
- An unflappable operator and problem solver that can juggle multiple responsibilities
- Someone with a passion for new business that supports the agency’s approach, content and pitches.
- An inspiring manager who loves helping their team and clients reach their full potential.
- Strong commercial acumen – first-rate financial planning and reporting with the ability to set and work to budget and monitor profitability.
We need a commercially minded, seriously smart and experienced professional who can work with us to drive growth, innovation and excellence.
Competitive salary and incredible benefits.
Check out our Website or Twitter to find out more about what we do and what we’re about.
Email your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below if you wish to apply.