Little Red Rooster, Senior PR Consultant / Senior Account Manager
Little Red Rooster London is looking for an experienced Senior PR Consultant, who is passionate about fashion, music and technology to work on world-leading brands such as B&O Play, Freeview and Sound United.
The ideal candidate will have at least four years’ experience in a similar role and senior level press contacts. The role is based at our London office in Shoreditch.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Have at least four years’ experience in a similar role
- Thrive in fast-paced agency environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have highly impressive press contacts in fashion, lifestyle and technology publications
- Have experience working with premium brands in either the fashion or technology space
- Have experience in running and managing events/press trips
- Be able to motivate and lead teams by example
The role and responsibilities:
- Product placement for core clients in national, broadcast, fashion, lifestyle and technology media
- Working with key influencers
- Event management
- Building relationships with key media/press and clients
- Writing press releases and content
- Managing clients
- Managing account teams of up to 3
- Monthly reporting
- A senior player in leading the London team / agency
- Implementing agency processes and efficiencies
Perks include: gym membership, client discounts, day off for your birthday, social events, bonuses
Please apply with a covering letter and CV by completing the application form below.
No agencies/time wasters.