Foundry Fox, Contract Female Editor
About Foundry Fox
Foundry Fox takes a stance on today’s most talked about issues but does so through informed, thoughtful content. This is a media brand for the smart generation.
To inform, inspire and engage a generation of female fans with socially relevant content around: food, travel, culture, news, health, fashion and beauty. With a strong focus on human stories and original video.
To build one of the largest, most passionate, and engaged female audiences on the planet. To represent a cultural movement of females and be the mouthpiece for their interests, dreams and goals. To provide escapism, inspiration and influence and to ultimately celebrate a new generation of sophisticated, smart and savvy females on their journey through life.
CLICKON is a media company built for the new generation with offices in London, NYC and LA.
Encompassing an award winning creative studio and publishing network with global reach, CLICKON uses content to inspire audiences and connect brands to their consumers through the power of storytelling.
Seeking a contract female editor to cover an exciting new lifestyle site and digital destination: foundryfox.com.
This role will be to contribute and write articles across Fashion, Beauty, Health & Fitness and lifestyle.
This would be an immediate start with a fantastic young company doing incredible things.
Candidates must have a passionate and comprehensive understanding of the female lifestyle and beauty sector; being able to entertain and engage fans though high quality, insightful content.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to capitalise on emerging trends and contribute to a new generation media company that is challenging traditional stereotypes and the status quo.
- Proficient understanding of social platforms and how content is consumed within these channels
- Strong visual eye with regard to the creation and selection of graphics
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and generate the ‘big ideas’
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Above all - a passion for innovation, a need for disruption and a love of the female lifestyle space.
- Editorial / blogging experience.
Apply by completing the application form below.