Sauce Communications, PR Account Executive
We are looking to recruit a PR Account Executive to join our busy team here at Sauce Communications with a minimum of one and half year’s PR experience, preferably in food and drink.
You can expect to work across a wide variety of clients such as restaurants, hotels, bars and cookbooks.
Day to day duties will include:
- Pitching to press and securing coverage – news, features, reviews, profiles, round ups and trend pieces
- Supporting your team with client administration such as press cuttings, meeting agendas/minutes, monthly reports
- Reading relevant media and developing an awareness of general trends, relevant news stories, specific opportunities
- Writing fabulous copy - press releases, website copy, new business pitches, our monthly newsletter
- Creative activity - regular client brainstorms, campaign planning, feature ideas
- Working on client events e.g. launches – managing guest lists, liaising between key parties, attending evening events
- Taking a share of general office management duties such as answering the phone, making travel arrangements, distributing post, running errands
Start date: ASAP.
Apply by completing the application form below.