Boat International Media, Lifestyle Editor
To oversee lifestyle content across all Boat International titles (US and Europe), and across all channels (print and digital), reporting in directly to Editor in Chief.
- To commission and edit columns, news, and features around ‘high lifestyle’ and distribute across print and online
- To produce at least two lifestyle features a month, focussing on high end living
- To be happy to travel when required, and attend relevant events and press days
- To oversee a rota of freelancers
- To help build BOAT’s reputation in non marine market
- To work alongside commercial department in assisting in development of new revenue streams from high end lifestyle brands
- Proven experience of commissioning and editing, either in a newspaper or magazine environment, across print and online
- Proven experience of managing small teams and freelance writers
- Track record of coming up with fresh and relevant ideas tailored to a brand’s audience
- Ideally already has good relationships with luxury PRs and writers
- Needs to be a digital native and have worked with at least one CRM system before
Click 'Apply' now.