Instinctif Partners, Research Executive - TMT
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement. We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT):
We provide strategic counsel to a range of domestic and international Technology, Media & Telecoms companies. Our clients span the sector to include substantial, listed businesses as well as unlisted companies with disruptive solutions and rapid growth potential.
We support our clients in the following ways:
- Build & promote compelling investment cases;
- Enhance corporate & brand reputation; and
- Ensure that clients’ messages achieve ‘cut through’ with the right audience in support of their business objectives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player, with a keen interest in the technology, media and telecoms (TMT) sector and a desire to be involved in financial markets and business communications.
- Working with senior colleagues to support clients in the preparation of day-to-day communications and regulatory disclosure including financial results, trading updates and other corporate news;
- Drafting written materials that are well informed and audience appropriate;
- Media monitoring, with a particular focus on TMT sector-related news stories and themes;
- Monitoring and creating content for social media;
- Organisation and preparation of client presentations and other events;
- Researching new business and marketing opportunities; and
- Building relationships with journalists and arranging media programmes for clients.
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Interest in business, financial and economic news and events, as well as the TMT sector;
- Numerate, with a desire to understand business communications in the context of the financial markets;
- Strong writing skills and keen attention to detail;
- Ability to produce high quality work, often to tight deadlines;
- Articulate and able to engage with C-suite executives;
- Entrepreneurial mindset; and
- Analytical approach.
- Well organised; and
- A team player.
Working hours : 9.00am-5.30pm; and
Travel Requirements: N/A.
Our success is underpinned by our four key values:
- Blaze a Trail – We push boundaries and set the pace within our industry;
- Move Fast – We anticipate change and respond quickly;
- Always Connect -We combine skills, experience and perspectives that unite people and organisations; and
- Keep it real – We are open, fair and authentic, always listening and understanding before we respond.