Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Data & Insights Intern - Financial Professional Services
H+K is a public relations and integrated communications agency with 90 offices around the globe. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing.
Through strategic counsel, creative thinking and effective activation, our deep sector expertise enables us to truly understand our clients’ perspective and transform their challenges into effective, award-winning solutions. Our purpose is to inspire more open, creative and curious conversations to help build a better agency and world.
The role is in our Financial and Professional Services team, H+K’s ‘Team of the Year’ for 2016. The team also works across many other sectors from biscuit makers to FMCG giants.
We have a team of 35 Financial and Professional Services consultants with specialist corporate communication, consumer B2B, digital, issues and crisis, public affairs experience and data & insights.
The business has grown rapidly over the past six years thanks to a winning strategy underpinned by an open and supportive team. We take pride in delivering best in class work, while recognising the human element in creating the optimum environment for this. You will see your ambition rewarded and spurred on by managers and colleagues.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
The successful candidates will be bright, ambitious, inquisitive and hard-working. Experience working in market research, evaluation & analytics, PR, comms or social media is helpful, but not a necessity – more important is a passion and aptitude for data, research, measurement and understanding audience behaviour, overall smarts, and high levels of intellectual curiosity.
A good knowledge of social media, Microsoft Office, monitoring, research and/or measurement software and tools is an advantage, as is being a confident self- starter with a proactive approach.
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The chance to gain first-hand experience working on high-profile international brands
- Exposure to globally-recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub
Candidates may send a CV and covering letter to Jamie Wall, Talent Acquisition Resourcer, by completing the application form below.