iNews.co.uk, Digital Content Executive
The Digital Content Exec will be part of the i newspaper team owned and published by Johnston Press which also publishes the Yorkshire Post and The Scotsman.
Growing the iNews.co.uk website is a key goal for 2018 and due to this expansion; we are growing our digital content team.
The Digital Content Executive will be part of the audience development team you will deliver vibrant, smart and insightful content using a range of tools.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Audience Development, our Digital Editor and our analytics team to produce content that resonates in a way that others can't.
You’ll take a quality-first approach to everything you do and you will be utterly focused on telling stories that both entertain and drive audience growth.
Reporting to the Senior Content Manager you will be responsible for:
- Produce remarkable content that stands out in a busy digital marketplace
- Work with a fluid content plan where you can bring ideas to the table and make them work
- Play your part in scaling a fresh, vibrant news brand that is disrupting the UK market
- Play an essential role in entertaining our readers in smart engaging ways
- Be a collaborative and creative team player
- Comfortable with working in a target-led environment
Skills and Experience
- Turn around copy and content quickly and accurately
- Produce a high volume of smart shareable stories per day
- Identify stories and subjects which will drive traffic and develop them based on consumer data
- A grasp of video production and an eye for an impactful picture
- Shows initiative and finds opportunities to develop topics and storylines quickly
- Able to utilise social channels as a source of valuable content and as an amplification tool
- Able to work in a team and work collaboratively
- Adept at content planning and developing content ideas
- A willingness to embrace the ever changing digital marketplace
Apply by completing the application form below.