PORTER, Social Media Manager - Editorial
NET-A-PORTER.COM was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer.
With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping to 170 countries, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
NET-A-PORTER.COM is the flagship brand from YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP which includes MR PORTER.COM, thecorner.com, shoescribe.com, yoox.com, THE OUTNET.COM and the game-changing magazine, PORTER
The Role Purpose:
We are seeking a Social Media Manager to join our Global Editorial team.
Reporting to the Daily Editor, you will be responsible for delivering engaging fashion, beauty and lifestyle content as well as significant audience acquisition via our social media platforms.
You will manage the day-to-day activities of PORTER social as well as manage, compile and write content that consistently drives traffic back to site and off-site engagement increasing the brand’s social footprint.
This role must be able to work effectively with many different teams including editorial, publishing and creative solutions, video team and the NET-A-PORTER social media team, in order to influence and implement best practice.
- Write and edit social optimized content in line with PORTER’s tone of voice across all social media platforms.
- Community management on all PORTER platforms.
- Be an ambassador for the brand in social spaces, engaging in conversations, and develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Identify, ideate and implement social-first content campaigns to enhance the PORTER experience in the social space
- Manage the social editorial calendar and liaise with the NET-A-PORTER social media team to ensure amplification of editorial content
- Create PORTER special events social campaigns and end of campaign performance review
- Create weekly and monthly reports from software such as Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, Instagram Business Manager as well Google Analytics and Omniture and communicate these insights for the wider brand team
- Work with key stakeholders to develop social strategy for the brand and implement that strategy within an analysis-focused environment.
- Employ listening and real-time analytics tools and best practice to respond to users and trending events in a dynamic way.
- Monitor and share insights into social trends and tools and document and report on activity and results.
- Share best practice and digital knowledge with the editorial team including digital specialists and newcomers to digital activity on digital-first content concepts and optimization opportunities
- Work with commercial and marketing teams on ideas and help with the activation of social on creative solution
- Experience working in a digital editorial platform
- Editorial Social Media Management experience
- Confident in building reports and evaluating analytical results
- Have a robust understanding of the paid social models within each platform
- Experience building relationships with internal teams across the business and key social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Knowledge of luxury fashion and beauty social spaces
- Creative, with strong influencing skills
- Enthusiastic and hardworking attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A good communicator who can work well in a busy team
- A diplomatic person who is confident working with people at all levels
- A passion for fashion, people, culture, beauty, travel and life
Click 'Apply' now.
NET-A-PORTER.COM is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer.
With a team of over 3,500 people, spanning 11 offices and 9 distribution centres across the world, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP offers consumers around the world the best online luxury fashion and style experience via NET-A-PORTER.COM, MR PORTER.COM, THECORNER.COM, SHOESCRIBE.COM, YOOX.COM and THE OUTNET.COM.
It also designs and manages ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES “Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP” for leading fashion & luxury brands looking to offer their latest collection on the Internet.
The Group reaches more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, over 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion, through its unique combination of multi-brand online stores, Online Flagship Stores, publications and extensive social media reach.
With express worldwide shipping to more than 180 countries, a seamless shopping experience across all devices, elegant packaging, easy returns and multi-lingual customer care and personal shopping teams that are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
For further information visit ynap.com.