Escape to the Country! Leave the smog behind & Enjoy fantastic AD roles in Home Counties
Passionate about consumer PR but sick of the central London commute? Come to the Home Counties for some awesome Consumer Account Director opportunities! Top tier UK & international clients, and highly creative & strategic campaigns featuring PR, social & digital. Opportunities to split time between London, Home Counties and home!
Our client is a top tier UK PR agency, consistently recognised as a best in class firm with an incredible track record of enabling exciting brands and businesses achieve their goals with highly strategic and creative multi award winning campaigns. Today they deliver integrated PR, social media and marketing services to an enviable roster of high profile FMCG, food & drink and lifestyle clients. Led by some of the most respected minds in the industry, the firm has been smashing their performance targets while adding more and more instantly recognisable household names to their awesome client list.
Working in well - structured account teams, this AD will enjoy superb exposure to senior management, ensuring your voice and ideas are heard, while you advise and challenge a superb roster of top tier FMCG & food clients to develop highly creative and fully integrated campaigns. This is a great role to let your creativity shine but also hone more well-rounded financial and team management skills and ensure you have the full skill set for future leadership roles. It can also provide the flexibility to split your time between offices and working from home.
Candidate attributes & Responsibilities:
- Managing & advising flagship consumer FMCG & food clients on a broad range of campaigns
- Strong creative flair with the ability to think differently and generate new PR strategies and ideas
- Develop and manage appropriate budgets for overall client programmes; Ensure awareness and ownership on a month-by-month basis of results, and possessing a strong understanding of measurement criteria across all client campaigns
- Ability to respond to very tight deadlines to deliver written plans and campaign proposals
- Implement a quality process to ensure that everything delivered by your team is to the highest possible standard
- Inspire and lead a junior team
Successful candidates will be assured strategic account leaders who have a strong creative streak & show a real passion for consumer PR; offering proven past experience generating creative ideas which blend traditional, content, sponsorship/events and digital platforms. Experience of FMCG & food brands would be great but broader big brand consumer lifestyle coverage would also be OK. Candidates will also need the confidence to effectively advise senior clients and manage significant budgets, while motivating a team and ensuring everyone is challenged while smashing client KPIs and delivering to deadline. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.