Nudge Global, Chief Editor
Drive the Financial Wellness Revolution through delivery of world class content.
Own, curate and create content to deliver an incredible, life changing user experience.
Founder / Director
We are Nudge. We make money simpler. One of the UKs leading fintech firms, we are on a mission to democratise the world of finance.
Bought by employers on behalf of their employees, we use technology, data and behavioural psychology to provide personalised and independent Financial Education to improve Financial Wellness.
With no products to sell or providers to push, our clients have the confidence to promote us and their people the reassurance to use us.
An incredible Client list includes Oracle, IBM, Virgin, Centrica, Samsung, Clifford Chance and BlackRock. Currently delivering to 150,000 addicted users with projected user base of 1 million by 2020.
As an independent technology provider, Nudge supports every aspect of personal finance from housing to debt to investing and inheritance tax planning.
This is delivered in the context of the wider reward package supporting the sponsoring employer’s drive to boost benefit awareness and engagement.
Alongside this, the Nudge solution provides employers with unique Management Information and insight to enable them to better understand their people’s true needs. We call this Nudgenomics.
Nudgeology is the name we give our values – the way we work at Nudge:
- Collaborative: we listen to and learn from our users, our Clients and each other
- Focused: we have clear goals and plans to achieve them
- Accurate: we take pride and are meticulous
- Robust: our solutions are robust and future proofed
Fuelled largely by legislation, the market for Workplace Financial Wellness is growing exponentially, with 2/3rds of larger employers expected to adopt in the next three years.
Therefore, at this critical point in the growth cycle, we are looking for an Editor to help create an even more magical experience for our users.
- Overall responsibility for the product content strategy at one of the UKs leading fintech firms.
- Bring the world of personal finance to life for users through exceptional curation and creation of ‘in the moment’ content.
- Develop aggregated content strategy.
- Use in house analytics “Nudgenomics” to determine which content to promote to different user profiles.
- A story teller who is passionate about content delivery.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Methodical approach to working.
- Creative thinker with ability to ‘get stuff done’.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Significant experience in a busy content / news environment.
- Preferably a personal interest in and understanding of the world of personal finance.
- A champion of ethical and accurate journalism.
- A technology fanatic.
- A creative thinker and passionate story teller.
- A passionate innovator with incredible attention to detail.
- A team player who can work equally well autonomously.
- A willing and enthusiastic personality to support others.
Opportunities for Personal Development
- An amazing opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful fintech firms.
- Direct report to Founder.
- Complete ownership over the shape and direction of content and the role itself.
Apply by completing the application form below.