Instinctif Partners, Qualitative Specialist (Level 2) - Insight & Research: Truth
Location: UK - London: Truth
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement. We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
Insight & Research (Truth):
We are marketing strategists. We work at the intersection of culture and commerce to create change, specialising in brand, innovation and business strategy.
We are a naturally collaborative, global partner, with an emphasis on expansive thinking, a reverence for richness of insight and the creative flair to deliver commercial impact.
We let the nature of the project and our clients’ needs guide our approach. At the heart of everything we do, though, is the idea of ‘insight as a creative act’.
Our diverse team of specialists seek to bring the widest range of sources and methods to any problem, helping us find new connections, create new ways of seeing people’s worlds and generate practical applications for this truth.
We feel this type of person who will fit in at Truth are more likely to have previous experience at smaller, boutique type such as Flamingo, Firefish, Added Value, etc., rather than large agencies.
- Experience of desk research and analysis;
- Confident and assertive manner;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage tasks independently when briefed by Senior;
- Experience of conducting interviews;
- Experience in taking part in analysis sessions and contributing to writing up deliverables;
- Experience of note taking at groups and possibly some moderation (although this is an area for development);
- Experience of designing and writing screeners and questionnaires;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Good and clear written and verbal communication skills.
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes:
- A variety of qualitative experience, ideally a quantitative ‘non rejector’;
- Experience of managing individual project tasks independently:
- 1-3 years experience; and
- Good management / administration / organisational skills.
- A strategic thinker;
- Team player (this is critical to fit in with Truth culture);
- Ambitious and committed;
- Hardworking and flexible, especially in relation to fieldwork; and
- Enthusiastic and down to earth.A positive, happy presence in the office.
Working hours : 9.00am-5.30pm.
Our success is underpinned by our four key values:
- Blaze a Trail – We push boundaries and set the pace within our industry.
- Move Fast – We anticipate change and respond quickly.
- Always Connect – We combine skills, experience and perspectives that unite people and organisations.
- Keep it real – We are open, fair and authentic, always listening and understanding before we respond.
Click 'Apply' now.