Instinctif Partners, Qualitative Specialist (Level 4) - Automotive Focus
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement.
We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
Insight & Research (Truth):
We are marketing strategists. We work at the intersection of culture and commerce to create change, specialising in brand, innovation and business strategy.
We are a naturally collaborative, global partner, with an emphasis on expansive thinking, a reverence for richness of insight and the creative flair to deliver commercial impact.
We let the nature of the project and our clients’ needs guide our approach. At the heart of everything we do, though, is the idea of ‘insight as a creative act’.
Our diverse team of specialists seek to bring the widest range of sources and methods to any problem, helping us find new connections, create new ways of seeing people’s worlds and generate practical applications for this truth.
For this particular role, we’re looking for an individual with automotive experience, since the role will be closely aligned to one of our key accounts (an automotive client). Design research background is useful (but not a deal-breaker), and a love for cars highly desirable.
The role would entail a good deal of international travel (for fieldwork as well as client meetings) and the right candidate would need to be keen on – and comfortable with – international work.
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes:
- 4+ years experience;
- First class moderation skills including plenty of experience of focus group moderation (including viewed groups in front of senior clients) and ethnographic work;
- Confident and assertive manner;
- Excellent client handling skills, particularly in driving the client and projects (having the ability to influence in a collaborative way);
- Excellent attention to detail and project control skills;
- Experience of a wide range of qualitative research methods;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to manage project teams (upwards and downwards);
- Main focus is moderation, running and driving projects day to day and working with both more senior and junior people to deliver the insights;
- Proposal writing skills; and
- Good and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- A strategic thinker;
- A good variety of quantitative experience, ideally a qualitative ‘non rejector’ (and the candidate could do c. 30% qual alongside quant if they have the skills/aptitude);
- Expected to play a major part in the account for one of the business key accounts in the automotive sector and would be expected to have excellent client servicing skills;
- Focused is designing, running and driving projects day to day, conducting qualitative fieldwork and working with both more senior and junior people to deliver the insights;
- Strategic consultant as well as a researcher;
- Team player (this is critical to fit in with Truth culture);
- Ambitious and committed;
- Hardworking and flexible, especially in relation to fieldwork;
- Enthusiastic and down to earth;
- Deeply engrained common sense;
- A positive, happy presence in the office; and
- Good sense of humour.
Working hours: 9.00am-5.30pm.
Our success is underpinned by our four key values:
- Blaze a Trail – We push boundaries and set the pace within our industry;
- Move Fast – We anticipate change and respond quickly;
- Always Connect – We combine skills, experience and perspectives that unite people and organisations; and
- Keep it real – We are open, fair and authentic, always listening and understanding before we respond.
Click 'Apply' now.