AllianzGI, Global Content Manager
As a Global Content Manager you will drive and manage the development of content and assets, as well as be a hands-on producer of global content in various formats.
Content areas covered include firm and brand-related information, product collateral, and thought leadership materials.
The role will seek to deliver this content in the most effective, innovative and scalable ways to express the traits that set AllianzGI apart, highlight key capabilities and demonstrate our ability to address key client concerns.
The ultimate goal is you to contribute to a best-in-class customer experience, where content serves as a chief differentiator.
Note: The scope of this role does not include the development and production of the investment insight communications materials.
Role & responsibilities (duties and essential job functions)
- Own the ongoing management of the global website content and structure/navigation.
- Provide governance for regional websites; ensure content is accurate and up-to-date, and consistent with brand guidelines.
- Write and create content for firm and brand-related information, product collateral and thought leadership.
- Manage creative agencies and contractors/writers.
- Distribute global content across all digital and non-digital channels.
- Deliver content in formats that support regional channel-specific marketing plans, with an emphasis on digital formats.
- Work with regional marketers to tailor global content as necessary; support the implementation of key content campaigns.
- Implement the global SEO strategy to cost-effectively increase traffic to the AllianzGI websites.
- Track readership and results of content-related initiatives; make suggestions for continuous improvements based on content analytics and industry insight.
Experience / Qualifications and Skills (required, preferred; technical, functional skills)
- Experience developing asset management-related communications; translating technical investment language into distinctive, easy-to-understand and creative storytelling, and delivery through digital mediums.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong proficiency with organic and paid search, and developing content strategies that support both.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with local markets around the globe.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assess and continually improve readership of and engagement with content program.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment across regions as well as independently; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to interact directly with senior level investment people, regional and digital marketing teams and executive business leaders to deliver high quality content within tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organizations skills including the ability to manage own projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and your personal development is particularly meaningful to us. Are you interested? If you are, we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your certificates and testimonials. Apply by completing the application form below.
Allianz Global Investors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability.
Allianz Global Investors hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.