Pumpkin, Account Executive
As an Account Executive you will be a vital part of Pumpkin’s award winning team, supporting agency colleagues across the required areas of the business.
You will be a bright, enthusiastic and motivated Junior Account Executive looking for your next role or a recent graduate with a demonstrable passion for pursuing a career in PR.
Your support on several account teams will contribute towards shaping the future success of the agency and delivering quantifiable results for a portfolio of clients.
As Account Executive you will support the account teams and management in a number of ways including:
- You will be the first point of contact for all enquiries and direct incoming calls and emails to the relevant person.
- All aspects of office management including invoicing, banking, expenses, holiday forms, diary management and other associated duties as directed.
- You will work on a number of accounts in a variety of ways including keeping records of coverage, managing status reports, undertake research, find relevant coverage opportunities, conference appearances etc. You will also support the teams in drafting reports, creds documents and other relevant material.
- You will have responsibility for conference opportunities, sourcing platforms, gathering materials and pitching.
- You will be extremely organised and keep meticulous records. Access to the company bank account and other confidential material will require your absolute discretion, and therefore confidentiality is a priority.
- The role is varied and busy therefore you will need to be able to react quickly and efficiently to changing priorities, while keeping on top of your day to day duties.
- You will have a confident telephone manner, a cool head in a crisis and an excellent eye for detail.
- Numerous other duties as directed.
Apply by completing the application form below.