Pumpkin, Account Director
You will be part of Pumpkin’s senior team, most likely reporting to the Managing Director and CEO. Your contribution will help shape the future success of the agency and deliver quantifiable results.
You will lead several agency teams across between 4-6 accounts and be the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients where your ability to forge strong relationships will position you as a trusted advisor.
You will help to retain and grow those clients by delivering excellent and effective campaigns, as well as by developing new business opportunities through your own creative and strategic input.
As a PR Account Director you’ll be responsible for:
- Line management of a PR agency team of Account Managers, Account Executives and Junior Account Executives
- Managing a diverse and stimulating range of client relationships – delivering intelligent informed counsel and effective communications solutions
- Seamlessly adding valuable digital integration within the agency’s wider PR services
- Digital marketing and social media campaigns that run across all key social platforms and communities
- Strategically planning and managing both UK and global PR activity and events for a portfolio of clients
- Being the main point of contact for your clients – managing issues, opportunities, budgets and organic growth of their business
- Presenting and pitching for new business
- Maintaining a high awareness of issues and trends, as well as emergers in client markets.
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- High level client handling skills
- Well-developed strategic, planning and creative PR skills, including proposal writing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong media contacts and media relations skills
- Management ability to lead, inspire and develop teams
- Good existing knowledge of content, social and digital and a desire to learn more
- Commercial awareness with the ability to create budgets and monitor client profitability
- Ability to play a key role in developing and presenting new business pitches – with a proven ability to sell an idea and a ‘hunter’ mentality for new business
- Good overall IT skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT
- Has to work well as part of a team
- Flexible, open, not too corporate, techy would be welcomed.
- Needs to be collaborative and supportive
Apply by completing the application form below.