Instinctif Partners, Project Planner - Truth
Practice Area: Insight & Research
Location: UK - London: Truth
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement.
We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
Insight & Research (Truth):
We are marketing strategists. We work at the intersection of culture and commerce to create change, specialising in brand, innovation and business strategy.
We are a naturally collaborative, global partner, with an emphasis on expansive thinking, a reverence for richness of insight and the creative flair to deliver commercial impact.
We let the nature of the project and our clients’ needs guide our approach. At the heart of everything we do, though, is the idea of ‘insight as a creative act’.
Our diverse team of specialists seek to bring the widest range of sources and methods to any problem, helping us find new connections, create new ways of seeing people’s worlds and generate practical applications for this truth.
- Supplier management and relations, to include independent arbitration where appropriate; and
- Project costings, assessment and budget management – qual and quant.
Coordination Project Management of domestic and international projects to include:
- Obtaining an in depth project briefing to include a comprehensive fieldwork schedule;
- Obtaining competitive quotations and best prices together with timing advice;
- Advice on methodology, suppliers, venues and best practice;
- Ensuring suppliers are briefed and have the necessary fieldwork materials on time;
- Devising recruitment screeners but execs to add any specific requirement questions such as ‘type of respondents’;
- Monitoring recruitment progress and checking of quotas;
- Troubleshooting issues and feeding back solutions to execs;
- Ensuring execs have the necessary fieldwork information such as venues, incentives etc. prior to groups meetings. This also includes updating of diaries with fieldwork appointments;
- Obtaining and relaying executive feedback from execs and providing in depth feedback on groups to suppliers in a timely manner;
- Quant : ensuring questionnaire is ‘field friendly’ and that interview length is as quoted for; and
- Ensuring deliverables such as data or key findings are received according to schedule.
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and able to manage several tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work on own initiative: and
- Ability and willingness to be flexible.
- Good team worker;
- Cooperative / good at communicating / able communicate to all levels; and
Working hours: 9.00am-5.30pm
Our success is underpinned by our four key values:
- Blaze a Trail – We push boundaries and set the pace within our industry;
- Move Fast -We anticipate change and respond quickly;
- Always Connect – We combine skills, experience and perspectives that unite people and organisations; and
- Keep it real – We are open, fair and authentic, always listening and understanding before we respond.
Click 'Apply' now.