Instinctif Partners, Junior Account Executive - Property Team
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement.
We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join the 11 people strong corporate property team (out of a wider 25+ property team) in this fast growth, top 10 UK PR firm.
Following a period of significant expansion and new business wins, we are looking for a talented and motivated junior account executive with an affinity for property to support our team and work on a number of blue chip clients spanning both residential and commercial property.
With a team that has doubled in size in just two years, we need a confident team player who wants to establish an exciting career in the business communications sector. Our client base encompasses a range of high profile household names such as Redrow, Cushman & Wakefield and Jackson-Stops & Staff.
Make no mistake – although this is an entry level position you’ll be doing exciting things including liaising with media and clients to deliver on award winning communications programmes, all the while proving our worth through measurement and insight.
With experts from across the corporate communications, capital markets, public policy and engagement practices working together to produce award winning programmes and campaigns, we need someone who is a capable and confident communicator.
We employ 200 staff in our London head office alone, and offer an unrivalled and interconnected network of 450 communications professionals globally who blaze a trail in the advisory sector.
The Instinctif Partners Corporate Practice comprises 50+ people. We offer an excellent training programme that will ensure you’re equipped with all the necessary skills to help you progress throughout your career.
- Graduate level position, ideally with some communications or PR experience.
- passionate about property and communications;
- excellent writing skills;
- excellent organisation skills;
- excellent attention to detail;
- creativity and initiative;
- confident verbal communication internally and externally;
- data handling/research based techniques to generate PR content (or aptitude as this is a key specialism at Instinctif Partners); and
- social media implementation and execution across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- proactive team player;
Working hours: 9.00am-5.30pm.
Our success is underpinned by our four key values:
- Blaze a Trail – We push boundaries and set the pace within our industry;
- Move Fast – We anticipate change and respond quickly;
- Always Connect – We combine skills, experience and perspectives that unite people and organisations; and
- Keep it real; We are open, fair and authentic, always listening and understanding before we respond.
Click 'Apply' now.