Instinctif Partners, Qualitative Specialist (Level 3) - Commercial Strategy: Truth
Instinctif Partners is an international business communications consultancy, specialists in reputation, influence and engagement.
We work with over 850 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs just starting out on their journey. We are 450+ people in twenty offices in ten countries, working across six practice areas and a range of sector specialisms.
Insight & Research (Truth):
We are marketing strategists. We work at the intersection of culture and commerce to create change, specialising in brand, innovation and business strategy.
We are a naturally collaborative, global partner, with an emphasis on expansive thinking, a reverence for richness of insight and the creative flair to deliver commercial impact.
We let the nature of the project and our clients’ needs guide our approach. At the heart of everything we do, though, is the idea of ‘insight as a creative act’.
Our diverse team of specialists seek to bring the widest range of sources and methods to any problem, helping us find new connections, create new ways of seeing people’s worlds and generate practical applications for this truth.
For this particular role, we’re looking for an individual who must be interested in retail/ commercial strategy; specifically:
- Understanding audiences – usage, attitudes, behaviours, needs; the shopper-consumer; category segmentation/ category vision;
- Customer journey and experience work across categories and category optimisation briefs for CPCW categories which include anything/ everything from shopper needs to POS/ instore execution recommendations; and
- Brand positioning.
Also, with a talent for more visual story-telling, and providing ‘tool kits’ of deliverables – video, design, landscaping etc. i.e. someone with creatively minded/ interested in the variety of outputs.
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes:
- 3+ years experience;
- A good variety of qualitative experience, ideally a quantitative ‘non rejector’;
- Excellent project management skills;
- First class moderation skills including plenty of experience of focus group moderation (including viewed groups in front of senior clients);
- Confident and assertive manner;
- Excellent client handling skills, particularly in driving the client and projects (having the ability to influence in a collaborative way);
- Excellent attention to detail and project control skills;
- Experience of a wide range of research methods;
- Good presentation skills (possibly an area for development);
- Ability to manage project teams (upwards and downwards);
- Emerging proposal writing skills (and this is an opportunity for development); and
- Good and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- A strategic thinker;
- Focused in moderation, running and driving projects day to day and working with both more senior and junior people to deliver the insights;
- Able to develop client relationships and business development skills and ideally lead client relationships (this will happen as quickly as the individual can handle the responsibility);
- Strategic consultant as well as a researcher;
- Team player (this is critical to fit in with Truth culture);
- Ambitious and committed;
- Hardworking and flexible, especially in relation to fieldwork;
- Enthusiastic and down to earth;
- A positive, happy presence in the office; and
- Good sense of humour.
Working hours: 9.00am-5.30pm.
Our success is underpinned by our four key values:
- Blaze a Trail – We push boundaries and set the pace within our industry;
- Move Fast – We anticipate change and respond quickly;
- Always Connect -We combine skills, experience and perspectives that unite people and organisations; and
- Keep it real -We are open, fair and authentic, always listening and understanding before we respond.
Click 'Apply' now.