EMERGE, Senior Account Executive
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a competent writer
- Have excellent research skills
- Have an interest and knowledge in the tech / lifestyle sector
- Be confident in building strong media relations
- Someone with strong organisational skills along with excellent communications skills – someone capable of translating specific client requirements into engaging content
- Have experience in new business. Be able to assist in business development - both in the ideation/strategic stage and presenting
- A personable and approachable individual with experience working on innovative clients
- Someone tenacious yet grounded with a genuinely entrepreneurial attitude
- A love of the media and an understanding of how to create grabbing headlines
- A creative streak with a natural ability to come up with innovative ideas & clever media approaches
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- Have a little black book of relevant contacts, and a desire to build this.
- Have had some exposure to budgets
- Fiit is a new form of connective fitness that enables you to choose from a large variety of specialist classes — from HIIT to Hatha — taught by the world’s favourite fitness instructors, via a mobile application that connects to your TV. A strap worn across the chest tracks your performance and allows you to compete against yourself and others. This interactive online platform brings the best of boutique studio fitness into your living room, allowing you to workout from anywhere in the world, with exclusive access to instructors you love.
- Huel is a nutritionally complete powdered food. It's been formulated by a renowned nutrition expert to include the perfect balance of carbs, fat, protein and fibre with all the vitamins and minerals your body needs.
- Airtasker - The mobile app is a trusted marketplace platform that connects people who need to outsource tasks and find local services, with people who are looking to earn money and ready to work. The Sydney based marketplace platform Airtasker has raised $33 million to expand to the UK in one of the biggest capital raises of the year for an Australian start - up. The large capital injection came from, the startup’s existing shareholders including Seven West Media, Extra Partners, Morning Crest capital and many more.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Apply by completing the application form below.
EMERGE is an exciting lifestyle communications agency based in Soho, London.
With a range of clients and projects including ellesse, JD Sports, Fiit, Planet Organic, Nickelodeon, RayBan, Missoma and BeFIT, the agency offers Communications solutions to a number of growing companies looking to make an impression through PR, Publicity, Marketing, Digital Amplification.
In Q1 of 2018, EMERGE is adding to the growing team of 16, looking for a number of different level hires, in anticipation of an ambitious year of growth.