Stonehaven, Account Executive
Stonehaven is a fast-growing strategy and communications consultancy.
We have run some of the most transformative marketing, political, corporate and government affairs campaigns of recent times.
Our approach is based on a unique combination of behavioural insight, analytics, highly focused strategy and communication experience across the highest levels of industry, government and media.
Our campaigns are built on emotion and grounded in fact. To do this, Stonehaven operate at the intersection of human beliefs, big data and creative communications.
We use psychographic insight, behavioural research and big data to build campaigns change audience perceptions and their behaviours to get winning outcomes.
We are looking for an ambitious account executive with an interest in current affairs and business and societal change as we grow our team.
This will involve supporting client teams with campaign delivery, writing research papers and briefs; analysing coverage and political developments; meeting with clients; developing content and contributing to strategic planning.
Stonehaven is a small, yet ambitious, and growing, firm. The nature of the team and the role means the chosen candidate would be exposed to the full range of our communications activities and will be expected to undertake ad-hoc work across the company.
The selected candidate will be working with and gaining unique insight from leading industry experts, and will have the opportunity to help shape and develop the firm as it grows.
Day to day duties might include:
- Providing day-to-day support on client accounts, assisting the client team with successful delivery of communications activity
- Pitching to press and securing coverage
- Supporting your team with client administration such as meeting agendas/minutes, monthly reports
- Developing an awareness of general trends, relevant news stories, specific opportunities
- Writing exceptional copy - press releases, website copy, new business pitches
- Creative thinking – supporting the team with campaign planning
- Previous experience working in corporate communications and/or reputation campaigns (large agency or in-house experience is a bonus, but not a must)
- The ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to deadlines
- Exceptional research and writing skills and the ability to think creatively
- Enthusiasm to learn about using behavioural insight to build strategic communications campaigns
- An understanding of how digital runs through and amplifies campaigns and an avid interest in new social media channels is essential
Apply with your CV and covering letter to Sasha Cairns by completing the application form below.
For more information about the role, call 0207 569 1320.