Touchline, Assistant Sports Editor
Touchline is looking for an assistant sports editor to join its London team based in Shoreditch.
The role will primarily involve coordinating a sports digital magazine, as well as assisting the sports team with editing and copywriting for other print and digital titles.
Responsibilities will include editing copy to accommodate client feedback, proofreading, liaising with clients and designers, and photo research.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong editorial skills
- Have a natural flair for language, excellent grasp of grammar and keen eye for detail
- Be passionate about sport
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be skilled and confident in working to tight deadlines
- Be comfortable communicating with clients
Please email your CV and covering letter (no phone calls please), together with one example of your sports writing, by completing the application form below by 11 February 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.