Senior Account Executive – Consumer PR - £25K - £29K
If you keen to work on Global Brands and create Industry-defining campaigns, this new Senior Account Executive role at one of London’s Consumer PR agencies could be right up your street!
With over 100 offices all over the world, this agency encourages international travel and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to really develop their global portfolio. Their expertise spans over a multiple of consumer verticals, from Beauty and Food & Drink to Technology and Sport. This is a chance for a candidate to broaden their horizons and become a specialist in Consumer PR in its entirety.
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- 1-year experience in a Consumer PR Agency
- Great portfolio of media coverage achieved and good media contacts
- A love for the fast-paced and energetic agency dynamic
- Excellent communication and time management skills, motivated by deadlines and required deliverables
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne