Natural Health and Health & Wellbeing, Editor - Maternity Cover
Aceville Publications is looking for a highly organised, motivated and experienced Editor to head up the Natural Health and Health & Wellbeing editorial teams.
The successful candidate will be super-calm under pressure and be just as at ease directing celebrity shoots, producing commercially-driven cover concepts and creating engaging social media strategies as they are commissioning features and driving our fast-rising, multi-channel presence, all whilst ensuring the continued growth and commercial success of each title - and with a meticulous eye for detail.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least two years’ experience editing women’s consumer magazines and managing a team
- Have a good commercial grasp of the following sectors: health, wellbeing, fitness, nutrition, holistic health, complementary therapies and natural beauty
- Be highly motivated, organised, adaptable and able to juggle multiple tasks across our print, online and social media platforms, often at the drop of a hat
- Be a calm, assertive and incisive manager, capable of inspiring and leading a fast-paced team of five
- Constantly be coming up with ideas and strategies to stay ahead of the competition
As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to complete a creative task after the interview.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you’re right for the job to Kate Nudds by completing the application form below.
Deadline for applications: 31 January 2018.
Please note: This is a full-time fixed term maternity cover position starting in April and based at our Colchester offices.