We are looking for a Senior Reporter for a leading international title for lawyers in financial institutions, corporates and private practice. It is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced journalist to examine the changing practices of legal and compliance teams in Europe.
- Pitch and write breaking news and exclusive trend articles
- Develop and maintain good relationships with senior figures at banks, asset managers and corporates
- Work closely with the editor to expand areas of coverage
- Track content engagement
- Attend and report on industry events
Experience / skills required:
- Solid journalistic experience within business publishing, ideally covering legal/financial matters and Europe’s capital markets
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- A confident approach and the ability to deal with senior professionals
- Willingness to break stories and unearth trends in market practice whilst maintaining high standards
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.