Tecnon OrbiChem, Market Consultant - Caustic Soda
Tecnon OrbiChem (orbichem.com) has a vacancy for a market consultant, principally in the Caustic Soda market segment.
Working from home, with remote access to a Cloud-based, global computer network, the job would suit a self-motivated, disciplined and independently minded candidate, who is, nonetheless, capable of working in a small, close-knit team in what is still, essentially, a family-owned company.
Apart from enthusiasm, an enquiring mind and an ability to communicate well in both spoken and written English, one or more of the following attributes would be an advantage, although not essential:
- Chemical or related industry experience
- Journalistic or chemical consultancy experience
- A degree in chemistry or chemical engineering
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting internet and telephone research through direct dialogue with industry contacts
- Providing detailed coverage of Western markets for monthly newsletters
- Maintaining global supply/demand databases
- Sharing in editorial responsibilities
The post will also entail travel, attendance at conferences and assistance to the Sales & Marketing team in support of product development, contact building, new business and client care & retention.
The employment will be based working from home (09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday, plus such additional hours on those days or at weekends as may be reasonably required) with 25 days paid holiday per calendar year.
For further details please send your CV to our Managing Director, Roger Lee, by completing the application form below.