Flagship, Account Executive / Senior Account Executive - Corporate & Digital
We are currently looking for an account executive / senior account executive to join our team in London.
Very soon you could be:
- The beating heart of a cluster of genuinely interesting accounts, involved in shaping debates with world leading businesses and brands on some of the most hotly contested issues of the day
- Supported by a (fantastic) team of colleagues, you’ll take on as much responsibility as you can handle to help shape and execute multi-faceted international campaigns designed to change public consciousness on important issues, generate top media hits for global brands, and build the reputation of punchy upstarts
- Working closely within a supportive account team structure, to deliver fantastic communications campaigns for Flagship, and its US partner - B2B agency of the year, Peppercomm
- Asked to analyse situations, think deeply and creatively, and get stuck into real work: our credo is “Intelligence, Inspiration, Impact;” and while our London team isn’t huge in number, we punch well above our weight against the biggest agencies in the country by living up to this system of beliefs
- In a team that cares about its work, and inspires each other to be the best they can be, every day. We’re unashamedly clever, commercial and fun
If this sounds like something you’d love to do with your time, and you want to:
- Be part of a team, playing an integral part in achieving impactful results for clients
- Work with the media, drafting press releases, features, by-lined articles and blogs
- Build great relationships with clients
- Monitor and report on press coverage, prepare activity/status update reports for wider teams and clients
- Work closely with our digital team to plan and execute digital programmes, including social media management, SEO audits and community engagement campaigns
- Create and develop strong relationships with journalists, seek opportunities and share in-depth knowledge of different media
- Get involved in Flagship’s drive for growth, helping to identify new business opportunities and contributing to proposals and presentations
Then this could be the role for you!
Ideally you will:
- Have at least one year’s experience in PR and communications
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have superb organisational skills
- Be ambitious and interested in becoming a core cog in the Flagship wheel
- Be a friendly, approachable person who is looking to make the next step in their PR career in an ambitious and nurturing agency environment
Apply by completing the application form below.
Start date: ASAP.
Apply for Flagship, Account Executive / Senior Account Executive - Corporate & Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly