Tulchan Communications LLP, Executive
Tulchan Communications LLP is a leading specialist financial and corporate communications firm based in the City of London.
We are experts at helping companies engage successfully with the capital markets and the financial media, whether building support for their investment case or managing crises at critical times.
We work closely with our clients to create and execute strategic communications programmes that articulate their equity stories to the audiences that matter to them.
We have earned the trust of many of the world’s leading companies and as a result we are recognised as an industry leader.
We are now looking to recruit an Executive to join our team, working across many exciting sectors you will play a key role in supporting the client team. The Executive role is a training role in preparation for becoming an Associate.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working within a communications environment, either in-house or agency.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Managing the media programme schedules for the client teams
- Complete the first draft of client documentation including presentations, Q&A etc. as required for the client teams to build on
- Complete in-depth research and prepare briefings for clients as requested by the client teams
- Shadow the consultant during client meetings and calls to build an solid understanding of how the client / consultant relationship works
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of written work
- Understanding of financial media
- Experience of working successfully in a team environment
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
Apply by completing the application form below.