Tulchan Communications LLP, Associate
6 days left
- Full Time
Tulchan Communications LLP is a leading specialist financial and corporate communications firm based in the City of London.
We are experts at helping companies engage successfully with the capital markets and the financial media, whether building support for their investment case or managing crises at critical times.
We work closely with our clients to create and execute strategic communications programmes that articulate their equity stories to the audiences that matter to them.
We have earned the trust of many of the world’s leading companies and as a result we are recognised as an industry leader.
We are now looking to recruit an Associate to join our team, working across sectors and leading professionals within the industry you will play a key role in managing client accounts, ensuring that clients receive a first class service at all times, whilst developing your advisory style.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working within a communications environment, either in-house or agency.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of client accounts
- Build, maintain and own strong relationships within client teams
- Ensure that you are fully up to speed with competitor activity and analyst sentiment in relation to your client accounts
- Contribute to the new business process through the identification of possible leads and participation in the preparation / execution of new business pitches
- First class interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Ability to act under own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid financial acumen
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Tulchan Communications LLP, Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly