FTI Consulting, Consultant / Account Executive - Consumer & International | Strategic Communications
7 days left
- Full Time
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. The Strategic Communications practice at FTI is one of the world’s most highly regarded communications consultancies. We offer a broad base of disciplines across specialist teams: consumer industries, financial services, digital, energy, public affairs, real estate, professional services, technology and life sciences.
The Consumer Industries team advises both large international and small companies and brands on all aspects of their corporate and brand reputation (and financial communications). Mandates range from media and stakeholder engagement and issues-based commentary to multi-channel campaigns, thought leadership and crisis preparedness, often in a very fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
A fantastic opportunity for a Consultant with 1 – 3 years’ experience looking to develop their career in corporate and brand reputation, advising some of the world’s biggest names on some of their biggest issues.
We are looking for someone who is inquisitive, bright, energetic with a can-do attitude eager to take the next step.
For our clients activities include:
- Ownership of research projects and campaigns
- Energetic client support with an emphasis on media and stakeholder engagement
- Manage client expectations and anticipate their needs
- Effective project management to ensure sustained and timely activity
- Anticipate potentially challenging situations and evaluate alternatives with senior team
Opportunity to get stuck into new business:
- Expand our client portfolio by identifying new opportunities and being part of the pitch team
- Join creative sessions to debate and develop new ideas and campaigns
- Proactively network with media and industry contacts, as well as potential clients
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a PR agency (or in-house communications role) at Consultant/Account Exec
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Desire to further develop media contacts
- Experience of digital and social media
- Build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI and our clients
- Work effectively in a busy team and prioritise a varied workload
- Positive, pragmatic with ‘can do’ approach, demonstrating personal responsibility and ownership
- Inquisitive nature and desire to progress
Click 'Apply' now.
FTI Consulting offers a competitive and attractive rewards package, superb training and development, a supportive and friendly environment in order to achieve your full potential. We like people to build their careers with us.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.