FTI Consulting, Consultant / Account Executive - Real Estate, Financial | Strategic Communications
7 days left
- Full Time
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Real Estate team provides a market leading strategic communications service for the property sector, with a retained client base of over 45 companies, including a range of both large and small cap companies as well as a range of private equity and fund management businesses.
The team advises clients on both their financial and corporate communications programmes, encompassing media and analyst relations, stakeholder communications and issues management in the UK and internationally.
Current clients include Hammerson, Segro, Capital & Regional, Inland Homes, AXA Investment Management – Real Assets, UBS Asset Management’s Real Estate & Private Markets business and Investec.
We are looking for a Consultant who can aid the team in delivering best in class financial calendar support for FTSE 100, FTSE 250, small cap and AIM companies, as well as non-listed clients who require strategic advice and support.
The role will involve providing both financial communications and corporate communications and whilst experience in the former is desired, is not essential, but a strong appetite to learn is important.
Deliver to Client
- Focus on client retention through exemplary service delivery
- Build strong client relationships as a reliable and well-informed operator with their finger on the pulse on account work and the wider environment in which the client operate
- Develop media lists and conduct media pitching
- Handle agendas and status reporting for client meetings
- Day to day account management
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure timescales and quality assurance are adhered to
- Manage client expectations and anticipate their needs
- Assist senior team members in creatively preparing and delivering client programmes
- Regular news monitoring and delivering news reports both internally and to external clients
- Providing coverage reports around client announcements
Support Business Development
- Research potential clients and opportunities
- Proactively network with media and potential client prospects
- Work alongside senior members of the team on business development activities such as pitch preparation and deliver
- Support new business opportunities and produce fresh ideas
- Share ideas and client information with the team
- Share knowledge, insights and experience with colleagues
- Participate in learning and development initiatives
- Develop relationships with other teams within Strategic Communications and FTI
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in an in-house communications or PR agency role
- Some experience of financial communications desirable
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- A strong understanding of the media and how it operates
- Possess or have the desire to develop excellent contacts with the media
- Proactive self starter
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI Consulting and client organisations
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to work effectively within a busy team
- Takes a pragmatic and ‘can do’ approach
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- An interest in the real estate sector (commercial and/or residential)
Click 'Apply' now.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges.
Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 4,600 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate.
We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.