FTI Consulting, Director / Account Director - Russian Team | Strategic Communications
About Strategic Communications:
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world's most highly regarded communications consultancies. We offer a broad base of disciplines across a variety of specialist sectors including financial services, retail and consumer, digital, natural resources, energy, public affairs, real estate, professional services, technology media telecoms (TMT) and life sciences.
Our fast growing team is responsible for managing FTI Strategic Communications’ business in the Former Soviet Union and the CEE region. We help our clients devise international communication strategies and messaging, and drive the implementation. The scope of our advisory work spans a range of disciplines including financial and corporate communications, transaction support, personal reputation management, crisis and special situations and litigation. Our clients include national and industry leaders as well as midcap players across the region.
We are currently seeking a Director to join the team. FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and career progression. It is a supportive and friendly environment with the opportunity to achieve your potential.
Deliver to Client
- Support/lead on a number of programmes, including both retained and project work, ensuring that client programmes are agreed and project plans are implemented.
- Own client relationships with limited senior supervision; creatively preparing and delivering the client programme
- Provide strategic advice to a portfolio of clients, manage account on a day-to-day basis and develop excellent relationships with client group. Focus on client retention through exemplary service delivery
- Generate supportive media coverage for clients
- Anticipate potentially difficult situations and be able to evaluate alternatives with senior executives
Build the Business
- Seek out new business leads and help convert them to profitable clients
- Work alongside other senior members of the team on business development activities such as pitch preparation and delivery
- Look to expand the Former Soviet Union and the CEE region portfolio through business with existing clients and the broader FTI Group
- Proactively network with media contacts and industry analysts, as well as potential clients
- Project line management for the team working on your clients
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring junior team members
- Develop relationships with other teams within Strategic Communications and FTI
- Relevant Communications or PR experience either in-house or agency side, ideally within Financial or Former Soviet Union and the CEE region.
- Either fluent or native in Russian
- Proven track record in delivering successful programmes for clients
- Developing the ability to seek new business and effective at new business pitching
- A strong understanding of the media and how it operates
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent contacts in industry or a desire to develop these
- Possess or have the desire to develop excellent contacts with the media
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels within FTI Consulting and client organisations
- Displays gravitas, confidence and maturity, able to take the lead in team meetings
- Intellectually strong, demonstrating an ability to deal with highly complex issues
- Takes a pragmatic and ‘can do’ approach
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to provide exceptional client service
- Excellent team player with a positive and collegial focus
Click 'Apply' now.
About FTI Consulting:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 4,600 professionals with annual revenues in excess of $1.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields, and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.